Details of funding and finance opportunities for net zero and renewable energy projects.
- Target 2030 Fund: Severn Wye Energy Agency offer free business energy efficiency surveys to SMEs based in Gloucestershire, or in Swindon and Wiltshire. The projects come with 30% grant funding for carbon-saving improvements (up to £60,000), including energy efficiency measures, renewable energy generation or updating process equipment. For more information, visit https://target2030.co.uk/
- Grants Online: is one of the UK’s most comprehensive and up to date information resources for organisations looking for grant funding. Grants Online has a funding page with the latest energy, environment and transport related grants.
- Low Carbon Dorset Fund: Low Carbon Dorset provides FREE technical advice and financial support to local Business, Community and Public Sector organisations to deliver carbon reduction projects in Dorset.. For more information, visit http://www.lowcarbondorset.org.uk/
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme: provides financial support to larger businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-coronavirus-large-business-interruption-loan-scheme
- Towns Fund: The Towns Fund will invest £3.6 billion into over 100 towns, as part of the government’s plan to level up our regions. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/towns-fund-prospectus