Details of funding and finance opportunities for net zero and renewable energy projects.
- Dorset Outline Business Case Proposal funding: Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) are calling for project proposals to address net-zero infrastructure, along with healthy ageing to support investment opportunities across the region. (Closing date 5 October 2021, 9am) For more information, visit https://www.dorsetlep.co.uk/project-proposals
- Target 2030 Fund: Severn Wye Energy Agency offer free business energy efficiency surveys to SMEs based in Gloucestershire, or in Swindon and Wiltshire. The projects come with 30% grant funding for carbon-saving improvements (up to £60,000), including energy efficiency measures, renewable energy generation or updating process equipment. For more information, visit https://target2030.co.uk/
- Grants Online: is one of the UK’s most comprehensive and up to date information resources for organisations looking for grant funding. Grants Online has a funding page with the latest energy, environment and transport related grants.
- Low Carbon Dorset Fund: Low Carbon Dorset provides FREE technical advice and financial support to local Business, Community and Public Sector organisations to deliver carbon reduction projects in Dorset.. For more information, visit http://www.lowcarbondorset.org.uk/
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme: provides financial support to larger businesses affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-coronavirus-large-business-interruption-loan-scheme
- Towns Fund: The Towns Fund will invest £3.6 billion into over 100 towns, as part of the government’s plan to level up our regions. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/towns-fund-prospectus
- Community Ownership Fund: The government is providing £150 million over 4 years to support voluntary and community groups to take ownership of assets and amenities at risk of being lost and run them for the benefit of the local community. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/community-ownership-fund-prospectus/community-ownership-fund-prospectus